Below is the download for your free weight training program, Relative Strength Program 1. This is my premier resistance training program, and I want you to have for free. Just let me know what your results are at the end. I designed this training program to bring you small but constant increases in your relative strength. I want to make you as strong and fast as possible, so I focused on high intensity sets. Throughout this program, you’ll focus on creating maximal muscle contractions, rather than using high volume sets and training for endurance. There should be minimal soreness with this program due to the low volume. That makes it great for in-season training and athletes that don’t have an off season.
Other people who will benefit from this program:
- Athletes who want to gain power and speed without going up in weight.
- People who want to push the limits of human strength.
- Anyone who wants to feel better and be stronger.
This program is not for:
- Athletes who want to put on significant size.
- Athletes looking to improve aerobic endurance.
- People looking to lose a significant amount of fat.
- People who don’t like to train.
This program focuses on high intensity sets of 2-3 reps, so you should have at least 6 months of training experience before starting this program. If you see it through, I know you will see exciting results. This training program has no gimmicky exercises or special equipment required (other than weights). This is a no-nonsense, hard work weight training program, and I hope you enjoy the strength gains as much as I have.
The easiest way to save this workout log spreadsheet:
- Click the link for the spreadsheet
- Go to “File” near the top-left corner
- Click “Make a copy…”
- Save it to your own computer or Google Drive
If you don’t have a spreadsheet program, Get Google Sheets for free to download the file
(It does work best with Google Sheets)
Once you have the program downloaded, you’re ready to start. You can visit the blog for some additional content on strength training and other related subjects.